ISSA's International Student Orientation provides essential information about maintaining immigration status and life at Notre Dame as well as provide an opportunity to meet fellow international students and ISSA staff.
All new students whose F-1 or J-1 visa documents are sponsored by Notre Dame, including those returning to Notre Dame after a leave of absence, are required to attend International Student Orientation. All other undergraduate U.S. visa holders, permanent residents, U.S. citizens who grew up abroad, and parents are invited to attend International Student Orientation. They can reach out to email@example.com for more information.
For January 2020 International Student Orientation:
- Dates are being adjusted due to the late spring start.
- More information and frequently asked questions can be found on the following pages:
For professional students in Mendoza College of Business, the Law School, and the ESTEEM program, international student orientation will be embedded in your program orientation.
If you have any questions, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-574-631-1138.
- Chase Bank - Student Banking
- Fifth Third Bank - Opening a Student Account (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Notre Dame Federal Credit Union
Mobile Phones & Plans