Join ISSA for a day in Chicago over spring break!
We'll leave Main Campus at 9:00am and head to downtown Chicago.
Students can choose their own adventure for the day:
- shop on Magnificent Mile,
- spend a few hours in the Art Institute or Contemporary Art Museum,
- eat your way through Eataly Italian Market,
- spend a few hours at Navy Pier and ride the ferris wheel, or
- take the bus up to visit Lincoln Park Zoo.
There is lots to do in the city, and we'll share more ideas when students sign up! Students are responsible for the cost of their time in Chicago; the ticket price covers transportation to Chicago and back to campus.
Notre Dame students, scholars, and their dependents can sign up for seat; each seat may require a separate registration form. Purchases are non-refundable but tickets can be transferred. All participants must sign a waiver before boarding the bus.
Reserve your seat here.
Cost is $28.